Friday, February 17, 2012

NYFW 2012

DVF
New York Fashion Week has fallen upon the city this week and I've been checking into Style.com daily to see what the geniuses behind our clothing inspirations have come up with for Fall 2012. As always, I love all the black. Even though some people may get bored with the monotone dark color, it's been a staple everyone's wardrobe for years, looks great on everyone, and is a fail-safe option when you don't know what to wear. I was also impressed with all the jewel tones and muted brights that can be worked into our fall wardrobes. The whites, neutrals, and soft pinks in some designer's collection added a nice whimsical and feminine touch which I'm always a sucker for. Here are some of my favorites pieces I've been picking out throughout the week. I'll be sure to work on a more affordable look-alike post for us girls on a normal budget. I'm so glad this week is over! It's a long weekend for most of us who work in the DC area, and I will most definitely be enjoying manicures, drinks at Josephine's, and time spent with sisters shopping.
Elie Tahari

Marchesa

Rachel Zoe

Rachel Zoe
Red Valentino

2 comments: