Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Long Weekends

There's nothing quite like DC <3

I thoroughly enjoy extra long weekends because they make getting to the next weekend even easier! In addition to gaining extra sleep on this Monday off, I got to spend quality time with my sisters, niece and nephew, and all of our friends over the weekend. We've been very busy making spring and summer plans that I feel like the next few months are completely mapped out. It's a bit overwhelming when you want to squeeze in last minute things, but my obsessive planning gene loves that I know what to expect and prepare for. This week I'll be sure to include some of those plans in my posts and keep you up-to-date on some of my latest projects. Does anyone else have big plans for spring/summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment