Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lisa's Milltown Deli

Lisa's Milltown Deli in Milton, PA. Greyson is my restaurant spokesmodel.
Where I grew up in PA, we're surrounded by a lot of small towns filled with delis, restaurants, and little gems like this one, but Lisa's Milltown Deli is new to my hometown of Milton, PA and I'm so glad there's a delicious place to frequent right down the street when I come home. Everything is fresh, homemade and absolutely mouth-watering. As you can tell from some of my posts, like this and this, I'm a bit of a soup lover so when I go to Lisa's Milltown Deli, I always order one of the daily homemade soups and a sandwich (usually one of the irresistible paninis). The deli is filled with a lot of our hometown history, fresh plants, and a rustic/warm-hearted vibe that breathes comfort and makes you want to go back for seconds. Check out their facebook page here and if you're ever in or passing through central PA it's worth the stop; it's never a disappointment!

Tomato Basil... which we all know is my favorite!

Italian Panini - love the big slices of roasted red peppers!

Last Saturday's soup specials (two of three):
Cream of Asparagus & Shrimp on the left and Cream of Cauliflower on the right

Elyse's Mexican Chicken Salad!

Tomato Caprese Panini

Another view of the Tomato Caprese

They also have a kid's menu with multiple options - mac'n'cheese & pudding for G!

The decor is warm and makes it feel like home! O Christmas tree!


2 comments:

  1. Love! <3 We're so glad you guys come see us when you visit home!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job......really like Greyson in front of the tree and the food looks SOO good!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete