Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cranberry Almond Biscotti

When my sister and friends came down to visit for my birthday weekend, one of our good friends Jerica was in the mood for biscotti. I didn't have a chance to make any while she was here but I made a batch to take home before Thanksgiving. I found this Almond Biscotti recipe in Real Simple, added the dried cranberries to the batter, and dipped the ends in milk chocolate. They were delicious and had a good balance of sweetness with the fruit, nuts, and chocolate. The recipe was very easy to follow and I will probably try a different version closer to Christmas!




2 comments:

  1. Deeeelish, they were! mmm I was going to take a few from E's, but I decided not to... should have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try chocolate biscotti dipped in white chocolate with crushed candy canes! Delish and Christmas-y!

    ReplyDelete