Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Prepped Up

Cardigans are probably the most frequently reoccurring item in my closet and they're easy to pair with everything! Sunday's weather was chilly yet comfortable since the sun was shining all day (hence the sun blurbs over my face and Shayne's still learning how to use my camera). I keep a few white collared shirts - from the boys section at Target - on hand for outfits like this. I knew we'd be spending some time walking around so I opted for flat boots too.  Preppy outfits never go out of style and you can always take the "straight-edge" out with accessories by adding a belt, layered jewelry, a different hairstyle, or not so preppy shoes. I chose to add this leather bow belt, a fedora, big sunglasses, and my new vintage clutch I found at a flea market.

Fedora and white collared shirt from Target, Eddie Bauer cardigan, Gap Jeans, H&M Belt, Vintage clutch, Nine West watch, Target bracelet, Gifted diamond stud earrings, Gifted Steve Madden boots
This clutch also has a gold chain strap that can be easily tucked inside.
I love the gold zipper detail and the worn leather look on the boots

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit Leah:-) I def will be visiting your blog often to get some style tips from you.

    ReplyDelete