Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fisherman's Stew


A few weeks back, I posted on facebook that I thought this recipe looked delicious and a few days after that I decided to actually try it. It was very simple (which may be why it's posted on the "Real Simple" website) and it did not disappoint. I've always been a seafood lover and Shayne of course loves seafood since he's a native New Englander - which is why we substituted clams for the mussels. Although next time, I do want to try it with mussels because it's my favorite shellfish. I threw in some asparagus, used tilapia instead of halibut (because that's what I had on hand) and opted to top mine with fresh basil instead of parsley. It was a great football Sunday meal, and will definitely go on the list of things to make in the near future.





No comments:

Post a Comment