Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Airport Style

Today Shayne and I will be up and headed to the airport around 5 AM for New Hampshire where we will be spending Christmas.  In honor of our journey, I thought I'd post about some of my favorite stars airport styles.  As embarrassing as it is to say, those of you who know me know, I could spend all day on people.com or watching E! News just to see what the stars are wearing - and airport style is one of my obsessions because I love to see the two extremes of what celebrities wear to travel.  It's obviously important to be comfy (especially when you have those really early or late flights) but I always think you can look stylish doing it! Some of my go-to pieces for plane rides include a baggy cardigan, a scarf and a BIG purse (to jam those odds and ends that wouldn't fit in your suitcase, oh the perks of being a woman!). Here are some of my favorite looks that hit the "cool but comfy" scene from the stars. All pictures are photo credited to People's "Stars' Airport Style" columns.

Eva Mendes, love the accessories - even though SHE'S probably
trying to disguise herself, I think sunglasses & a hat can hide
your unruly hair or makeup-less eyes!

This is my favorite look!
Hayden Panettiere in a comfy grey tee, jeans & flat boots
 
Lauren Conrad in all black with a colorful open blouse and flip flops
(easy to take on and off through security!)

This is probably as "Dressy" as I would go, but it is Miranda Kerr
we're talking about here! Love the black and white with the red pants

Big scarves can serve as an accessory and then turn into an
extra blanket on the plane! Rosie Hunington-Whiteley

Demi Lovato - you can never go wrong in ALL black.
Love her big purse too - probably the biggest advantage
of being a girl and flying - you can never tell me my purse is too big!!





Cameron Diaz. A structured jacket over a soft look - like jeans
and a cotton tee - can make you look a little dressier.
I also like that her outfit coordinates with her bags.



No comments:

Post a Comment