Thursday, February 2, 2012

Books Books Books

The Help by Kathryn Stockett -a must read!

I've always loved to read growing up but as I got older and started college, I found my moods for reading declined during the semester. Since my undergrad has ended, I've been picking up books left and right. I'm sure as my MBA classes start weighing on me, the urge to read for extracurricular interest will ween after reading textbooks all night, but for now I'm enjoying it. Below are some books I have read, and some that I want to read. Has anyone read any of these yet? Leave suggestions for books you love or let me know if you liked any of these. I'm in the process of reading The Help and I can't put it down! I want to finish it before I watch the movie. 


Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo. A short read
(can easily be finished in a day or two) and let's just
say if you don't believe, you'll definitely have ?'s
 when you're done!

Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea
by Chelsea Handler. Hilarious - read it twice!

WANT TO READ:
Back to Work by Bill Clinton. 

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.

2 comments:

  1. I think you will really like "Water for Elephants". A quick and easy read. Very interesting look at the circus life outside the big top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read "The Help". Love Love Loved it. The movie wasn't bad but lacked the detail of the book. Can't get all that in 90-100 mins on screen.

    ReplyDelete