Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moving Next Door

I mentioned earlier last week that it was time to have separate bathrooms. I think it's no surprise that between Shayne and I there's a bit of product overload in our bathroom. Both full bathrooms upstairs are the same size so although it's nice to have a "master" inside of our room, it's not any bigger. We think at one time it was one big bathroom with two entrances. Since guests will still be using the bathroom I'm in - I kept it simple. Lindsey gave me these wall cubes awhile back that were once in our room but I moved to the "new" bathroom for storage purposes! I also love using old jars as a storage piece. These ornate glass jars that you can see in some of the pictures are leftover from homemade jams, applesauce, and salsa from Shayne's Mom. They now serve as places to keep makeup brushes, cotton balls, qtips, and face wipes. You can also see all my new Oribe hair products that I will be reviewing and posting about soon! I just randomly did all this last night so it's - as always - a work in progress. I'll probably add more pictures on the wall and update a few things (still searching for the quintessential shower curtain). For now, this is as far as I got!


Ornate shower hooks from BBB

Oribe & Aveda

An Icon to admire while getting ready

All bathrooms in the house are fully tiled

No comments:

Post a Comment