Thursday, April 12, 2012

DIY Card Making

Homemade cards are much more personal, in my opinion, and it's a fun DIY project when the holidays roll around.  Now, I will admit - I spent all this time making Easter cards, and I never sent them out - sigghhh.  I only got through a few before I stopped, and then life came knocking back on my door and I completely forgot about them.  It was a good learning experience though! I learned, that next time, I will buy pre-made blank cards to stamp and print instead of making the card itself. It was a lot messier and more time-consuming than I liked. But I do like the idea of lining your card and envelope with the same paper - your recipient will know you customized a card just for them!
Scrapbook paper to line envelopes and cards

Glitter, Glue Pen, and Stamps

Line your card and envelope with matching paper

Use the glue pen and glitter to write your message

Different ink colors for the same stamp!

Easter birds

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment