Friday, November 18, 2011

To Do List: Birthday Festivities

Every year I share my birthday weekend with the festivities of Thanksgiving so I never really to get have celebrations with all of my friends because we're all with our families. So, this year I decided to plan something the week before my birthday which means I will be busy celebrating this weekend. Originally, I hadn't thought about doing anything, but my sister Elyse and some of our friends will be in town so I decide to make a birthday weekend out of it. With that said, we'll be busy shopping, dancing, eating and celebrating! In preparation of being hostess, I thought I'd share some of things I would be getting myself into this weekend. In addition to all of our activities, I'm sure there will be a lot of picture taking. What do you all have planned for this weekend? Here is my to do list:
 # 1 Buy ingredients for this "Champagne Punch" by Martha Stewart. Definitely girly, fun & delicious
 #2 In addition for shopping for the perfect party dress, I want to find a new pair of booties -preferably with studs!
 #3 Make these mini crabcakes for appetizers
 #4 Order sushi from our favorite place in DC: Momiji's
#5 Manicures for all! Love this color combo of Essie's "Fiji" light pink with silver or hot pink glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment