Friday, October 28, 2011

Signs of Fall

Friday is finally here! It's been a long week but I'm ready to celebrate Halloween this weekend with all of our friends in DC & VA.  What is everyone dressing up as? Our group theme is superheros so I'm Wonder Woman and Shayne is Captain America.  One of my good friends from PA is coming down today to spend the weekend with us, so I'm sure there will be a lot of shopping, wine, and good food.  Today I'm sharing with you the signs of Fall/Halloween lurking around our house. I wish this weather could stay longer but we're already starting to feel the cold creeping in - the weather is even calling for snow this weekend (sigh). Luckily, most of my fall decor can stick around until Thanksgiving and then before we all know it, it will be time to start thinking of Christmas. My fall inspired posts will continue until it's too cold and I can no longer trick myself into thinking winter is not here. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and don't forget to check back in on Monday morning!

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fun Halloween labels for old bottles
Roasted Cayenne Pepper Pumpkin seeds made by Shayne

Floating leaves on the banister of our steps - made with artificial leaves and fishing wire
Table runner and sparkle pumpkin from Home Goods, Antique cake stand
Swan Creek soy candle in "Warm Vanilla Sugar"

WONDER WOMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment