Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In my bag...

checkbook, Nike Free running shoes, 2 pairs of Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses {plus case},
Target wallet/wristlet, Elago iPhone 4/4S case, Apple headphones, Fossil pill case

H&M sunglasses cases for storage {$2.99 each}

Gifted Fossil pill case

I raved (and raved) about my new work bag, and thanks to my lucky Tuesday, I was forced to clean out my new bag already when my coffee leaked all over the inside on the train ride home.  Aside from the mess, I was able to throw out old receipts, pens, and organize loose change and money. While I was at it, I decided to snap these pics to show you what I keep in my bag. It doesn't look like a lot (most times it is) because I'm usually towing work folders and gym clothes with me as well - but I didn't think you'd be interested in seeing those!

No comments:

Post a Comment