Friday, April 20, 2012

Work Wear

New work bag!
My days are all starting to run together now that school has picked back up full force and my days at work just keep getting busier! My instagram shots on a recent "work look" will have to suffice for the time being, but I do have some great spring posts in the work that you will see soon!

P.S. I am in LOVE with my new work bag. I have been in search of the perfect one forever and this one has been doing the job so far.  I have literally been spending the past few months scrolling through designer bags and finally decided to start looking more practical places (which is where I always find my things anyway) and not worry about "investing" in the perfect one. I found this Jessica Simpson bag at DSW in the "smoothest" cognac color.  It has a lot of compartments on the inside and outside and is deep enough to haul my gym and work gear every morning!


H&M ring, gifted necklace

Cardigan: GAP, tank: TARGET, Pants: ZARA, Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment