Thursday, March 22, 2012

Workout Update Part 1

In my attempts to prepare for Warrior Dash and bathing suit season, below are some of the new workouts I've been doing courtesy of Women's Health. I like that these workouts do not take up a lot of time, but they're intense when done back to back with a very small break in between sets. I like to combine some of them in one workout day to make it extra challenging, and as always I throw in some running days in between doing these.  

For specific details on how to do each workout and the recommended reps from Women's Health you can find Legs/Butt here, Slim Down here, and Total Body here. As you can see most of these target lower half and abs, so I'll be sharing my other favorites in the weeks to come!

I try to do 2 or 3 circuits of all three with 12-15 reps of each workout. (*note I am obviously not a professional, so do what works best for you without hurting yourself!)


       LEGS/BUTT                                                   SLIM DOWN


                                                                             
                                          TOTAL BODY/No Equipment



No comments:

Post a Comment