Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rosemary Chicken Skillet

 I feel like I've been on repeat of saying "another pinterest inspired idea" - but hey, that's what's it for right?! I think all of us that have a pinterest account are most inspired by the food and whether or not you like to cook, it's nice to drool over. This recipe kept floating onto my main page so I finally pinned it and decided to make it for dinner one night. The only thing I wish I would've done differently was to NOT use boneless, skinless, chicken breasts. I know that's much healthier and maybe that's your preference but I think bone-in chicken thighs would have been way better.  The skillet gave everything a char-grilled taste and although unhealthy - I would've liked the crispy skin. Lesson learned.




No comments:

Post a Comment