Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bloggers Do it Better: RED

Red Lips
Courtesy of Pretty Shiny Sparkly, I have decided to join Bloggers do it Better - a movement to reach all of the fabulous bloggers across the web and show everyone your style.  My first assignment I get to join in on was RED! Obviously, for Valentine's day - bloggers were asked to post their own interpretation of the assignment for this day of LOVE. Below are some of my red inspirations I have partaked in recently. Read PSS's post on BDIB to find out how you can join if you're a blogger or to just learn what it is! Stay tuned for future BDIB posts on Pixels and Pumps!

Homemade Chicken Pot Pies in RED ramekins
Essie - Russian Roulette
Rachel Zoe's RED velvet pumps - She shared this pic prior to her show!
RED Velvet Cake

1 comment: