Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Home Sweet Home


I've been taking a certification class at work all week which requires me to be there an hour earlier than I normally would go in for work and long hours listening to an instructor speaking all day.  Now, I don't mean to complain or whine, and I'm very fortunate to have all these great opportunities at my job that I really enjoy, BUT those of you who know me well .... know I like my sleep! To help me (and maybe you) get through this very slow week, I snapped a few pics of some of my favorite things around the house. Who doesn't love some new accessories and a few reorgs? My green vanity desk was not getting any use in the office (remember from here) because of this, so I placed it behind the couch in front of our huge front windows and it looks perfect in our green living room! It's a great place to display all my extra pictures, makes magazines easy to grab, and is a convenient place to throw the mail when you come in the door. Below are some of my other favorite new additions to the house. Happy Wednesday, everyone! We're slowly getting to Friday!

Finally replaced our old Keurig!
(No more daily 4 dollar coffees at Starbucks, but I do cave every now and then)

What I like to call "Shmedium" bowls from Anthropologie.
The perfect in-between size! (1 design, 2 design)

An easy to to access jewelry tray with a water carafe for late night/early morning waters!

Ornate knobs from Anthropologie. A DIY jewelry holder project, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment