Thursday, January 19, 2012

Individual Chocolate Soufflés

Butter and flour before baking

We hosted dinner at our house last weekend while my sister and nephew were in town so I knew I wanted to make a delicious dessert! I went right to my favorite baking blog Bakerella where Angie had an irresistible "I a Made soufflé the easy way" recipe. I was mostly intrigued by the idea that everyone could have their very own individual soufflé and it was finally a reason to break out my ruby red ramekins my Mom got me for Christmas! Warm them up before serving again and the melt-in-your-mouth fudge-y, chocolate-y, deliciousness will make it hard for you not to grab another - good thing they're proportioned out in individual containers so you know when to stop!


The batter will fill a little more than 1/4 of a 10 oz. ramekin - but a 6 oz. would probably be closer to halfway

The recipe calls for using 6 ounce ramekins but mine were 10 which is why they
look low but don't worry they were fluffy and light!

Put the lids on until guests are ready for dessert and they'll stay nice and warm


Top with Cool Whip and a sprinkle of cocoa and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment