Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has a great day with friends, family, coworkers - and wherever you're spending the day. I'm thankful for all the wonderful people in my life, great health, and a happy life. We're spending the evening at my uncle's house with all the traditional trimmings and Shayne is making a peanut butter chocolate cheesecake - can't wait! Our Friday will be followed with Black Friday shopping and then we're heading to NYC on Saturday (if this cold doesn't get worse) to celebrate my official birthday. So excited to relax and spend time with family.

 Elyse & I circa 1990
 The girls <3 Celebrating Mom and Dad's 30 year anniversary
 The best presents I have received in the past two years... a niece and nephew
Shayne and I 
Home Sweet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment