Monday, March 12, 2012

Crafting For Clinton

A few weeks ago I told you about my new membership in Maryland's chapter of Clinton's Club and the work we'll be doing to help families whose children suffer from a pediatric cancer.  My friends and I came up with the idea - months ago - to have a crafting and wine night, and after we started our chapter of Clinton's Club, my sister and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to join the two. (This event will be taking place this weekend!) Hence, "Crafting for Clinton". One of our crafts will be making no-sew blankets to donate to the Ronald McDonald House in Baltimore. The other crafts were Pinterest inspired (you can see all of our collaborative ideas here). Below are some of the projects I can't wait to work on! Most of them are "frame" inspired but we might have time to squeeze in a few more!








No comments:

Post a Comment