Friday, December 16, 2011

Snow White

Zara blouse, Express leather leggings, Forever 21 necklace, H&M cocktail ring,
GAP clutch, Blake Scott platforms, Via Nova watch, gifted diamond earrings

I found these gorgeous blouses at Zara made out of a heavy polyester; perfect for cold weather. It's dressy enough for work but with the long length it could be paired with leather leggings to go out or with jeans and a fur vest for an everyday look like in these pictures. I paired both outfits with the same black accessories and loved the finished product. It would also go great with some bright colored accessories in the Spring or Summer. I'm tempted to go back and buy more shirts similar to this one, but I'll wait to see if there is any post-Christmas sales! Also while I was at Zara, I scooped up some of these contrast button-ups for work. You usually see men in these at work, but a woman can rock it too!


Forever 21 Faux Fur vest, GAP jeans, Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses


No comments:

Post a Comment