Thursday, November 10, 2011

Recent Finds


Here are a few of my recent vintage/antique store finds and miscellaneous favorites I picked up over the weekend.  Most of these items will be placed in our office once I finish putting together a "vanity" - which will be featured in an upcoming post! Most of my items were found at antique stores at home in PA but I recommend always searching eBay or etsy for items you might be looking for - especially if you don't have time to hunt for your favorite things on the weekends.  I was so happy to finally find a clear glass cakestand to use.  When I'm not filling it with sweet treats this holiday season, it will probably serve as a display filled with Christmas balls. I'm still on the hunt for a jadeite cake stand like the plates I bought below!

 Pink "Mod Square" polish seen here, and dark green/blue "Dive Bar" polish seen here

Chargers from Target - for only $1.99 a piece!




No comments:

Post a Comment